in the mood for scrapbooking :) mmm'yeah.


although scrapbooking is a therapeutic pass-time that allows me to organize my collection of photos in a meaningful format, i've found myself guilty of cheating on it with summer these past several months. as if that weren't bad enough, my sewing machine has also been getting plenty of action and attention from me too, but now that the weather has taken a drastic drop... there's not a more perfect time for me to once again cozy up inside the house with these nostalgic memories.

they say we take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone - and making the time to revisit and sort out these developed vignettes of my life to rekindle a much neglected love is just what i'll do! now that everything is out and in sight... here's to hoping i'll be able to complete a few more of my books in progress this winter; a few pages at a time!




...if youre thinking "wow, what a mess!" this is actually organized in my own messy way! eheh.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment! i also love your blog. I like scrapbooking. I just started to a new book and it's really fun.
    i try to follow you, but i'm not sure it will succeed, because when i push the button follow. Then it will disappear again. I will definitely visit your blog again!

    ReplyDelete