lana del rey - born to die.

here's a song that's been on repeat, lately! actually, this entire album is amazing. i love everything about it. every. thing. this in particular is just another one of those songs whose lyrics invokes real emotion for me personally; and deeply resonates :) plus, it doesn't hurt that i absolutely dig the sound of it, too! definitely an ep i need to snatch on vinyl..!


♩ ♪ ♫ don't make me sad, don't make me cry. sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, i don't know why. keep making me laugh, let's go get high. the road is long, we carry on, trying to have fun in the meantime... ♪ ♫

7 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the song Blue Jeans by Lana del Ray. Her voice is so unique. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! Such an awesome video. The songs pretty good too!

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song! Thanks for this musical post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She freaked me out on SNL. But this video/song is good :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post! def a gr8 video

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE her.

    An interview had staged a handful of questions she would ask her if she had the chance.. "are you from Mars or Lake Placid?" she is unique, that is for sure.

    Hi, my name is Shay, and I just am blog stalking:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this video she is totally original!!

    Love your blog is really cute
    xx

    ReplyDelete